THE SHA HOCKEY CLUB IS PLEASED TO HOST
TWO HOUSE LEAGUE/HOUSE LEAGUE SELECT
TOURNAMENTS IN 2017
PER OHF RULES - THERE IS NO BODY CHECKING ALLOWED IN OUR TOURNAMENTS
THE DON MONTGOMERY MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT
SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 12-15 2017
Tournament Sanction #5136
Contact George Rennie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
THE VALENTINES TOURNAMENT
SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 9-12 2017
Tournament Sanction #5137
Contact Bruce Hamilton at email@example.com for more details
Each of these tournaments is targeted to teams that play in a house league select program (or in house league programs where a select program does not exist).
Our tournaments are open to all divisions for House League and House League Select teams
Tyke (2010), Minor Novice (2009), Novice (2008), Minor Atom (2007), Major Atom (2006), Minor Pee Wee (2005), Major Pee Wee (2004), Minor Bantam (2003), Major Bantam (2002), Minor Midget (2001), Midget Jr. (2000) Midget Sr. (1999) and Juvenile (1998,97,96)
Teams will be guaranteed a minimum of three games
WHAT MAKES OUR TOURNAMENTS SPECIAL?
- NO GAMES ARE PLAYED DURING SCHOOL HOURS
- NO WEEKEND GAMES ARE SCHEDULED BEFORE 8 AM (Who wants to play hockey at 6am in the morning?)
- ALL PLAYERS GET WELCOME REFRESHMENTS AND A TOURNAMENT TROPHY OR MEMENTO AFTER THEIR FINAL GAME. NO ONE LEAVES EMPTY HANDED!
- ALL COACHES RECEIVE SPECIAL THANK YOU AWARDS
- TOURNAMENT STAFF WILL BE PRESENT AT ALL ARENAS AT ALL TIMES TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM
- OUR TOURNAMENT FEE IS ONE OF THE LOWEST IN THE REGION ($995 with a 3 game guarantee) AND THERE IS NO GATE FEE
Registration for a tournament package is available by completing the following section: